Designer’s Denn Salon and Spa is proud to carry Endorphinate, a natural supplement endorsed by Deepak Chopra. Available in three varieties, Endorphinate is designed to give relief from emotional and physical distress by helping to enhance endorphin functioning. Before starting any new supplement, it is always a good idea to talk to your health provider first.
Who needs coffee when you’ve got Endorphinate AR? AR gives a calm energy, mental focus and clarity as well as helping to produce a sense of well-being. AR can be especially useful for those suffering from chronic stress, fatigue, anxiety and depression.
- Lemon Balm: a member of the mint family, used for its calming and anxiety relieving effects
- Rhodiola Rosea Extract: an herb used to help prevent “burn-out” from stress
- N-Acetyl Cysteine: can help reduce symptoms of anxiety, stress and irritability
- L-Theanine: found most commonly in green tea, L-Theanine helps to reduce the negative effects of caffeine, while increasing the positive effects such as energy and clear thinking. L-Theanine has also been shown to possibly help promote a more restful sleep as well as enhancing mood.
- Vitamin B-12: each dosage contains 833% of your daily value of B-12
- Caffeine: contains 85mg of caffeine
Have trouble sleeping but don’t enjoy having to use sleeping pills? CF is the formula for you! If you suffer from difficulty falling asleep, restless sleep, or frequent worrying at night, CF can help without any drowsiness the next day.
- Magnesium: shown to help insomnia.
- Ashwagandha: used frequently in Ayurvedic medicine, ashwagandha can help reduce anxiety and fatigue as well as improving concentration
- Gingko Biloba Extract: can help to improve memory and concentration
- Coleus Forskolin Root Extract: has been shown to help reduce chronic fatigue as well as asthma symptoms
Used to help reduce pain and discomfort without the use of painkillers, PR has many of the benefits of AR with the added benefit of pain relief. Those with an allergy to aspirin should avoid this product.
- White Willow Bark: working in a similar fashion to aspirin, White Willow Bark can help to reduce pain associated with headache, muscle pain, menstrual cramps and arthritis.
- Boswellia Extract: used for centuries in Ayurvedic medicine, Boswellia can help to manage inflammatory disorders.
- Pyridoxal 5 Phosphate: the active form of B-6, can help reduce nerve pain.
Endorphinate AR, CF, and PR can all be purchased in house at Designer’s Denn Salon and Spa!